Saturday, February 13, 2010

Spanish English Wedding Program High School Eeeek Please Help????????

High School eeeek Please Help???????? - spanish english wedding program

OK, so I started in high school and he gave me my schedule and I was wondering what she thought U. What I think to take lessons in good and hard u do, it will be? Oh, marry each LUN. and Friday is a day of purple and all the seas. and Thurs it is a black day. So, if U See 1 days, half white, is what this means (= Thnx

Well

Semester 1 Purple Day
Honors Biology
Journalism 1 (optional)
Fashion Design and Marketing 1 (optional)
English 1 Honors

Semester 1 White Day
Spanish 2 Honors (WPF), but can be changed Chineese 1 (another option)
Study Hall
Honors Geometry
Champions World History


Semester 2 days Purple
Honors Biology
Theater 2 (optional) - In contrast to the pasthalf
Photo 1 (optional) - In contrast to last semester
English 1 Honors


Semester 2 White Day
Honors Spanish 2 (WPF), or as I said Chineese 1
Study Hall
Honors Geometry
Specialization in geography, with the exception of the last semester



Thank you for help, as I said, I wonder what I am in love with me and if I take lessons, and plz do not say (and if u like that's what counts.)


Thnx (=


Also, I'm in the IB program so that all my basic courses are honors, oh, and I know that this question before, but I just wanted to ask cuz I'm bored (=


thnx
(=

5 comments:

love-lif... said...

I think it's more like newcomers, because as a rookie, finished with a lot of changes that occur in his life and only on other things. However, the schedule is not horrible - lol! - The study room and will help to choose a break.

Nicole said...

I thought you could not honor courses as a freshman. All classes seem really difficult because I Lin geometry and biology and were difficult to regulate. If they honor your'll likely in classes with people of great class.

cmbnchl0... said...

China is not written Chineese.

♥shelby♥ said...

It seems so difficult ... the only thing I had trouble was the first year of biology!

anonymou... said...

Bio is simple. Journalism is also simple. Fashion Design ... easy. English ... easy.

2 Spanish is a bit difficult because you learn to combine on a lot more time too. The geometry is (super easy, I) in the 8th grade. The story is simple if you just read the book!

Once again .. Bio simple. Theater .. to act and remember, only the lines straight? easy! Photography .. easy. English ... even easier to read (and write!)

Spanish .. even easier. Geometry .. even easier. Geography and easy text only (or reading) notes.




Your calendar is very fun because everything is so easy! To take notes and be attentive in class and you make an A!


Gahh be freshmen again! haha

Post a Comment