Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Best Foundation To Cover Capillaries Which Foundation Is Best To Cover Acne Scars?

Which foundation is best to cover acne scars? - best foundation to cover capillaries

I had acne for 3 years or less, but I now have a clear face and soft. The only problem is that I have acne scars on her cheeks. What is the best foundation to cover, they look great, are easy to wear and there mineral and do not break out my foundation? And there must be something you can get your daily Wal-Mart.

3 comments:

Diana said...

I know exactly how you feel honey, I could not for someone in the eye and I wanted to go home so I could see nobody, I didint want to go out at all because I was ashamed of travel, which the dermatologist cost me more than you and shit lol I made my acne that you can customize the site that sells acne cream, get rid of me within 7 days. You should try to Hon

www.StopMyAcne.Info

Diana x

Manny said...

I would say that there are no bases, such as Neutrogena $ 12 and use of certain Concel of Maybelline, the mineral, which like $ 8 or less, and no pressure from the mineral powdder Maybelline line but also preferred, but not sure how that one still, I think, is about $ 8, but also last longer. I have all this, and the Foundation will take 6 months and dust Concel and takes about 8 months atleasst ... good for me.
Good luck and hope that this assistance.
btw i no quantities as medicines, such as CVS and Rite Aid, but surely that is in some Wal-Mart or less the same

swagggaa said...

Neutrogena skin clearing liquid foundation

Post a Comment