Sunday, February 7, 2010

Nike Zoom Victory Xc Can I Wear Nike Zoom Victory Spikes For Faster Events?

Can i wear nike zoom victory spikes for faster events? - nike zoom victory xc

I run the 800 meters and 4x4 meters, says only that the Nike Zoom Victory may vary head of 800 to 1500 meters, and I want to know if they still resist, or be adapted 400th Now it is again 4x4 meters true that only 400 are installed on the track, so I wouldnt be, it runs very much. Anyone who has encountered these peaks in the 400 and has a positive answer, please go back to me, thank you.

2 comments:

dayyo said...

I use the same situation as yourself, 800 and 4x4. I threw a 400 in it occasionally, but most of the 400 of my departure is in the relay. But yes, the victories will be no problem. I have a few, and I must say that I feel good, no matter how far away that you are using. Yes, they say they are only for 8 or more but does not hurt running a lap down Em The only difference between victory and Sprint's summit, that the peak plate (wins) is somewhat less aggressive and rigid. But ultimately it has little influence than ever before. Good luck this season!

Craig said...

In fact, Nike Zoom Victory spikes for 800m-5000m designed not 1500, but a little on this point. Whatever the reason for the especially for this race because they are the average of the points at a distance. Middle-distance spike a shock pad in the cure, but not as big as a pin-cushion-shaped hotel. Sprint spikes are virtually no accidents on the platform of healing, since they have more or fewer fingers, most of the time are. Another difference is the end plate, but I'm not typing Giong itself. Pictures are going the best average distance to each track (you unless you have special sprint spikes or gap-specific peaks, of course), having the best of worlds. The short answer is yes, could definitely use the Nike Zoom Victory Spikes 400.

Post a Comment