Sunday, January 10, 2010

Soaker Mattress Pad Where Can I Find A Small Waterproof Crib/mattress Pad? Besides A Fitted Mattress Pad.?

Where can I find a small waterproof crib/mattress pad? Besides a fitted mattress pad.? - soaker mattress pad

My little angel is 9 months, in fact, swimming in the layer in the morning. I have a kind of light-tight between the mattress and the sheet to be found. Can anyone recommend that one is thin, small, and something that I clean? And where can I buy? I do not want something heavy, or plastic, can get caught in your case, when they arrive. Perhaps there is a stream of extractions can be used? I have a mattress, but waterproff hood and I need to wash every day with leaves, so I have a bandage on it. Perhaps there is a super-absorbent soaker the night kind of layer I buy?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

BabiesRUs try Target, Wal-Mart

Anonymous said...

BabiesRUs try Target, Wal-Mart

Anonymous said...

Attempts to explore the cradle of the store as http://www.kids2you.com/shop.php

Post a Comment