Sunday, January 17, 2010

The Best Tan Cream For Guys What Is The Best Self Tanning Lotion/cream/spray/mousse That You Have Used?

What is the best self tanning lotion/cream/spray/mousse that you have used? - the best tan cream for guys

I know it sounds funny to some, but I fear the death of sunbeds. Clostrifobic and I have a strange fear of strange noises (I think also, I guess that falls through the glass and landing in the bulbs). Anyway, I live in an apartment and can not just go in my backyard and expose. I tan easily, but it seems the summer before the summer. What are using self-tanning products that really works? I know there is always a problem with orange bands that are best for you not orange stripes? I do not know are on their knees and elbows and ankles, and always wash your hands afterwards, I have a problem with orange stripes. Thank you!

3 comments:

im the boss : ) said...

I like the nature of the Jergens glow, but that's what really works ", loreal sublime bronze!" I love this stuff. Es tan easily, but I am quite clear in winter, so use this material, and I love it! They make and you do not look orange at all, we are in the moment of bronze and fire the next morning. I also love, like shimmering in the sun, both the praise for their astonishing. Everyone says, "Wow is tanning?" I said "no, I use bronze sublime" I swear that I have with my friends. Sometimes I even wear, looks like the spray after it much better! lol. If this is not the best answer, so do not know what it is, lol! Good luck and try it!

♥mr jones said...

Jergens natural glow of the examination of major works:]

basically like the easiest thing ever. They are just as normal, and tanning lotion develops over time. Besides all the rare colors:]
exfoliiating sometimes the color will help ensure more uniform

Joanne B said...

Nivea Sunkissed never gave me the scratches, and I'm an ex-goth pale!

Post a Comment