Saturday, December 12, 2009

What Are Phrases With The Word Baby In Them Have Your Babies Ever Learned A Word Or Phrase You Didn't Want Them To? How Old Were They & What Was The Word?

Have your babies ever learned a word or phrase you didn't want them to? How old were they & what was the word? - what are phrases with the word baby in them

Okay, so after day, I could have sworn that my daughter, "said Go ... I thought maybe it was only hear things or something. Well, then Saturday, I wondered quite what to say (just to see if she knew what she said) and insurance ... She said: "Go," clear as day! He said, in other words, but I was surprised to hear that.My to her husband and never say what the house of the grandmother I have many brothers and sisters have gone.

At first I thought it was very nice that he had learned a "sentence" and said it soooo much. But then I thought about it and may later be a problem on.Especially because they have a little brother is on the way ... I see him quite tell her.

I have my brothers and sisters, please see what he says about him ... Because they clearly listening and learning.

Does your little learned every word, do not want that? What was the word .. Where do you think I learned and how old were they? THANKS

MyGirls 10.5 months ... I am not annoyed by the word. Just wondered why it learned that all of the words or phrases that you hear every day ... I'm just glad it was not worse.

0 comments:

Post a Comment